Saturday, June 25
Avoid The Ten Biggest MISTAKES MADE by AMATEUR INVESTORS
Learn from a seasoned general contractor that has rehabbed over 2,000 homes for banks, clients, as well as his own portfolio. Discover the myths and mistakes that so many real estate investors and realtors make in the renovation process.
You will absolutely learn the ins and outs of the rehab business – down to an item by item check list of what to look for when you walk through a property.
- What really needs to be done vs what should be done
- Cost estimates and change orders
- Clue reports
- When to get permits and for what?
- Hiring contractors – Do they have to be licensed? Why?
- Handyman vs the general contractor
- Written bids or not
- Finish on time clause
Pre registration is required. Contact Scott.a.Mednick@gmail.com