Nov 9th | 6:30
- $15 – preregistered
- $20 at the door
OCRE Forum hosts real estate educators and speakers to help investors develop their skills and take their business to the next level. Each month features different speakers.
Investing in Large Apartment Complexes
HOW YOU CAN PLAY THE GAME
The Apartment Fundamentals seminar is, unquestionably, the best place to start your apartment investing journey. This is NOT your average boring sales pitchy seminar. This POWERHOUSE training is all content, no fluff. Expect to be entertained and educated. Expect many ‘wow’ moments. Expect to say “this is how all seminars should be”. The Multifamily Fundamentals presentation will give you the foundation you need to develop your multifamily skills.
Neal Bawa is the President and COO of Financial Attunement, an apartment Investing company that owns and operates 1100 units. More than 2,000 people have attended the Multifamily Fundamentals seminar and the event has received raving reviews.
What you will learn:
- Basics of why multi family is such a powerful investing tool
- Why a $25 rent increase in a 200 unit apartment complex increases your net worth by $750,000
- Single family vs multifamily – Pros and cons
- Lessons and strategies from past experience
- How to identify emerging metros and find quality apartment complexes
- How to purchase these buildings in a group, without having to put in millions of dollars
- Why single family is a job and multifamily is an investment
- California vs other states: which is better?
- What kind of returns can you expect, and the time frame?
- Macro market trends supporting Multifamily investing
- Why Multifamily prices tend to be less volatile than single family prices
OCRE invites guests to give a brief pitch about their services. If you have a property to sell, have money to lend, have a business that works with investors you may announce it to our group of investors. You will have 30 seconds to give your best pitch. Don’t be shy, tell us what you do.