J. Massey wasn‘t always the Real Estate Investor he is today. His road was paved with challenges he had to overcome. He literally went from having zero, squatting in bank-owned property to owning more than 300 units of property across several states and is involved in a pretty cool luxury resort village project in Belize. Today, J. is an investor, published author, speaker, educator, podcast host, entrepreneur and business owner. His brand, Cash Flow Diary, is gaining global recognition.
J. is an active Real Estate “Investorpreneur,” Author, Speaker, Community Leader, Devoted Father and Husband.
· Mentors real estate investors at all levels to achieve tangible results that create cash flow across housing and business sectors
· Provides expert guidance in wealth-creation systems using retirement plans and real estate to retirees and those saving toward a comfortable retirement
· Has successfully executed hundreds of real estate transactions across eight states in just six years
· International investor with a growing network of other like-minded investors; involved currently in a vacation resort village project
· Master problem-solver who works with individuals and city officials to provide clean, safe, affordable housing
· Commercial property investor and business investor with an eye and mind to creative acquisition strategies