New Location DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Orange County Airport – 7 Hutton Centre Drive
6:30 – Networking
7:00 – Speaker
- $20 pre-registered (24 hours prior to event)
- $25 at the door
Top 10 Emerging Trends Shaping Real Estate
Financial Attunement’s Neal Bawa, presents Real Estate Trends seminars to over 2,000 investors a year. He will to deliver a power packed evening about key trends that you ABSOLUTELY MUST know about before you start planning your 2018 investments. This is a not-to-be-missed investment for both the analytical and the opportunistic investor. The presentation is fast, fact-driven and highly entertaining.
Here are some of the entertaining (and controversial !!) topics that will be covered:
- The 6 trends driving the world and U.S. economy
- The Trump effect? The impact of the Tweeter-in-chief
- Will foreign investors keep throwing money at the U.S. market?
- Where are the interest rates going in 2018?
- Top Metros for 2018 for Single Family
- Socal – Home price 2017 and 2018, rents, supply, demand
- Trends Toolkit – how to get your hands on it
Neal will also discuss:
- The state of the U.S. and world economy – can it support more growth in our inflated real estate prices?
- The all important job market – where are we going? Are jobs and salaries growing fast enough to keep the astonishing rent growth party going?
- How are rising interest rates going to impact real estate? Three raises done, and more coming….How is the real estate market going to react?
- How are demographics affecting the real estate market? The baby boomers are getting old and need to sell their homes and downsize. The Millennials are handcuffed with crushing student debt. What does this mean for real estate?