Oct 12th | 6:30
- $15 – preregistered
- $20 at the door
OCRE Forum hosts real estate educators and speakers to help investors develop their skills and take their business to the next level. Each month features different speakers.
Aaron Young- Building Your Corporate Fortress- The critical steps to shielding your real estate and personal assets
There is a lawsuit filed every 22 seconds against a business owner. 57% are against small “Main Street” businesses. Real estate investors are among those most at risk. In real estate it isn’t if you will be sued. It is when you will be sued. Without an asset protection plan you could lose everything.
Lawsuits are ugly. It’s not just the cost; it’s the time, stress, sleepless nights and focus away from your business that causes the business to fail.
You don’t have to be a statistic.
What if you could remove the incentive to be sued? What is you could build a fortress around your assets? There is a way.
Aaron Scott Young has been teaching entrepreneurs and investors how to “Build A Corporate Fortress?” for 20 years. Here is what you will learn:
• Understand your options – C-Corporation vs. S-Corporation vs. Limited Liability Company
• How to avoid the 6 mistakespeople make when incorporating-discover what you need to know to keep your company strong.
• Making money is only as good as your ability to keep it- learn how to put a defensible shield around your assets.
• Deduct, document and defend– hear how to take control of your taxes.
• Reduce your risk- learn how to attain the maximum asset and liability protection for your business.
• Discover a goldmine of benefits- only available to you through the right business entity.
You will hear some mind blowing, money saving, asset protection strategies even the most
experienced real estate investor will find useful.
Speaker Video: https://vimeo.com/70206427